Interested in joining a growing business, at the cutting edge of the global payments sector? We are looking for energetic and driven individuals to join our team and help us grow our business, capitalising on the rapid expansion and innovation that is taking place in the global payments arena.
The unique Saxo Payments Banking Circle enables businesses worldwide to make faster and more cost-effective cross border transactions than delivered by the traditional banking sector. Many leading names in the payments sector have already joined the Banking Circle, and there are numerous more keen to exploit our innovative solutions to help their own and their merchants’ businesses.
If you want to be part of a business that is disrupting the status quo please get in touch.
We are currently hiring individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
At Saxo Payments, we focus on creating an engaging and rewarding working environment with room for personal development and promotion. If you decide to join us, expect a career with excellent opportunities for advancement, an international team of motivated individuals, plus attractive salaries and benefits.
Your exciting new career at Saxo Payments is just a click away.
ABOUT SAXO PAYMENTS
Saxo Payments was established in 2013, with the purpose of redefining global payments. Saxo Payments is an independent subsidiary of Saxo Bank – a leading provider of online trading and investment services.
You will be working in the Operations team in HQ Denmark, where you will take part in the day-to-day handling and monitoring of the payment flow, reconciliation and ad hoc tasks. In addition, you will take part in setting up new clients, act as a first line contact for client queries and be involved in various AML-related monitoring.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- An excellent team player
- A structured and detail oriented working approach
- Excellent English communication skills
- Dedicated to and motivated by handling ‘day-to-day’ and ad hoc tasks
- AP Graduate in Financial Management (Finansøkonom) or similar
- Prior experience within the payments sector is an advantage but not a requirement
- Valid work permit for Denmark
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Payments is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to work in a newly formed fast growing company
- A comprehensive education within the payments area
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and for any further questions please contact Jesper Poulsen +45 61 65 87 07
Start date as soon as possible and no later than 1 March 2017.